Page 1 of 2
|Tractor Pull Regs||Tractor Pull Entry|
Tractor Pull Regulations
- All engine fans must be shrouded steel 1/16" or thicker. All transmissions and clutch housings covered. All turbos not under hood must be completely shrouded except for an inlet and exhaust pipe 1/16" or thicker.
- No parts of the tractor may interfere with the sled during pull. Front weights and support frame-Maximum 11' from center of rear axle. All weights must be safely secured to the tractor, and must not be on the 3-point arms.
- Only one fuel per tractor.
- All ignition engines must have a kill switch in working order with in reach of the driver.
- All exhaust must be factory, or discharged vertically upward above the highest point of the tractor. No rain caps or curved pipes on hobby or open.
- All classes will use standard drawbar rules. Minimum drawbar length of 18" from the center of the rear wheel to the point of hook measured horizontally. Drawbar must be stationary in all directions. Maximum drawbar height is 20" from hitching point parallel to the ground. Pull point may not be more than 1 1/2" from the back edge of the hitching point. No bracing drawbar to 3-point or top link.
- Operator must remain seated during the pull and have complete control of the tractor at all times. All tractors must have working rear brakes.
- Tractors may down shift during the pull provided the forward motion of the sled is continued. The use of torques, amplifiers and power shifts are allowed.
- No consumption of alcoholic beverages or drugs in the pit area before, or during the contest. If any one judge believes any driver to be a potential safety hazard, that driver will be disqualified with no refund of entry fee.
- Tractor and skid must remain within the boundaries of the course.
- Contest is to be governed by judges with all decisions final. Judges have the right to stop and disqualify at any time. Entry fees will not be refunded.
- Any parts of equipment falling off the tractor will disqualify the pull.
- One pull per tractor. No first puller re-pull option.
- Protests must be made from a puller in the same class, and before the end of the following class. The protester must submit $25.00 to the judges along with the specific rule infraction and the driver being protested. Both tractors will be checked. If the protest is invalid the money is forfeited if valid the driver protested must pay the protest fee. Judges decisions are final.
- All under age drivers must have parents written permission. Parents assume all responsibility, subject to judge's decision.
- Sportsmanship Rule: Un-sportsman like conduct will not be tolerated, and will result a year and a day suspension.
- Next >>