The 2017 Pine County Fair Tractor Pull Will be held Thursday Starting at 7:00 PM in the Grandstand
Tractor Pull Regulations
- All engine fans must be shrouded steel 1/16″ or thicker. All transmissions and clutch housings covered. All turbos not under hood must be completely shrouded except for an inlet and exhaust pipe 1/16″ or thicker.
- No parts of the tractor may interfere with the sled during pull. Front weights and support frame-Maximum 11′ from center of rear axle. All weights must be safely secured to the tractor, and must not be on the 3-point arms.
- Only one fuel per tractor.
- All ignition engines must have a kill switch in working order with in reach of the driver.
- All exhaust must be factory, or discharged vertically upward above the highest point of the tractor. No rain caps or curved pipes on hobby or open.
- All classes will use standard drawbar rules. Minimum drawbar length of 18″ from the center of the rear wheel to the point of hook measured horizontally. Drawbar must be stationary in all directions. Maximum drawbar height is 20″ from hitching point parallel to the ground. Pull point may not be more than 1 1/2″ from the back edge of the hitching point. No bracing drawbar to 3-point or top link.
- Operator must remain seated during the pull and have complete control of the tractor at all times. All tractors must have working rear brakes.
- Tractors may down shift during the pull provided the forward motion of the sled is continued. The use of torques, amplifiers and power shifts are allowed.
- No consumption of alcoholic beverages or drugs in the pit area before, or during the contest. If any one judge believes any driver to be a potential safety hazard, that driver will be disqualified with no refund of entry fee.
- Tractor and skid must remain within the boundaries of the course.
- Contest is to be governed by judges with all decisions final. Judges have the right to stop and disqualify at any time. Entry fees will not be refunded.
- Any parts of equipment falling off the tractor will disqualify the pull.
- One pull per tractor. No first puller re-pull option.
- Protests must be made from a puller in the same class, and before the end of the following class. The protester must submit $25.00 to the judges along with the specific rule infraction and the driver being protested. Both tractors will be checked. If the protest is invalid the money is forfeited if valid the driver protested must pay the protest fee. Judges decisions are final.
- All under age drivers must have parents written permission. Parents assume all responsibility, subject to judge’s decision.
- Sportsmanship Rule: Un-sportsman like conduct will not be tolerated, and will result a year and a day suspension
| 6,500 lb
(1950 or older)
Stock RPM’s, Tire Chart Specs. Factory stock motor, carburetor and drive train for that make and model. No block spacers, Governor required, RPM’s checked at random.
(1957 or older)
Stock RPMS, Tire Chart Specs, Factory stock motor, carburetor and drive train for that make and model. No Block Spacers.
|3750, 5000, 7000, 9000 lb
(No speed limit)
|FARM STOCK (No Speed Limit)
Stock +500 Max RPMS, Factory appearing or stock replacement block, carburetor or pump, Front end and drive train for that make and model, governors required.
3,500 to 5,000 maximum tire size- 16.9-38
7,000 to 9,000 tire size max. 18.4-38
|10,000, 12,000, 16,500 lb
(No speed limit)
|FARM STOCK (No Speed Limit)
3000 Max RPM’s, Factory appearing or stock replacement block, carburetor or pump, front end and drive train for that make and model, governors equired. Factory turbo or M&W T04 (add-on) must hook up to factory intake and exhaust with no modifications, governors requird. Must have fenders, floor plate and factory wide front end. No duals except for 16,500 lb
|10,000 lb||HOBBY STOCK
Power block allowed. Wheelie bars required for safety. Scatter blanket required around clutch & flywheel. Breakaway switch required. Dead man throttle required. Gas, propane, or diesel fuel only. No nitrous or oxidizers, One fuel only per tractor. Side shields must be removable. Wide front minimum of 60″ wide. 1 single barrel updraft carburetor allowed, no intake manifold limit, carburetor must be below intake ports on head. 3X4 Turbos allowed . Fuel shut off between pump and fuel filters.
Must have wheelie bars, Breakaway switch and 2nd emergency shut off within reach of driver mandatory. Factory appearing block, Scatter blanket or ¼” steel plate required around clutch & flywheel. Exhaust pipe must be cross-bolted, front damper covered. Roll-over protection MUST support the weight of the tractor. Helmet and full fire suit MANDATORY.
5587 Hawk Ridge Rd
Grasston, MN 55030